Can no longer upload a model - or supposedly uploaded - page shows 404

I feel a bit cheated right now. I took the trouble to upload three new models for the Easter competition at the same time. According to the system, these should also be published, but I can’t find them anywhere in my uploads to add another print profile.

I’ve been working on the models for over a week, designing, printing, improving, revising, printing again, making profiles, rendering, taking photos - then the contest is postponed and now, to top it all off, it’s such a mess that I can’t even upload the models.

I can’t eat as much as I’d like to puke right now !!! :(:(:(:frowning:

now I tried again half an hour later to upload one of the three models and lo and behold - the same problem :(:(:(:frowning:

Everyone flooding in to post their amazing content crashed the whole web server. LOL

IMO whichever model brought the whole thing down should get an honorable mention trophy for sure. And maybe those coins as well. I want to print a bunch, hit a strip club and make it hail on the dancers. Then watch their faces when they try to figure out WTH just happened. (only halfway joking)

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t find that funny right now… especially here with the uploads always having to re-enter everything on the website… and above all not getting an answer from the operator…

Why so serious man… nobody is getting out of life alive anyway. Just chill and let the mad rush of try hards pound on the server for a bit and then try again.

7 Likes

servers are down. will be back probably soon like always

Yeah I tried uploading a model once and got this. Thought I maybe did something wrong a waiting a couple hours and did it again. Still didn’t work. Then I found out the servers are down. Makes sense. I’ll just wait it out until they are hopefully up again soon.

I haven’t been experiencing any of the loading issues myself. I did try the import-from-printables link and that didn’t seem to work but I can still manually upload without any issues.

I can’t laugh hard enough at all the people losing their minds because the servers are having issues. Then I see the self entitlement and personal injury felt by some and laugh even harder. You know if you don’t enter 1st in a contest, you’re last. The server will be back up and all will be right in the world soon.

3 Likes

IKR :laughing: won’t somebody think of the poor spammers……

1 Like

I just can’t follow how being toward the first part of the contest is helpful in any way. If you have a crappy model… it’s going to suck no matter if you upload first or last. Mine always do fairly poorly because they are average at best, I know this and I embrace my mediocrity. Therefore my models will trickle in over time and be received with the little to no fair-fare they deserve.

Well, this thread was a decent head’s-up I guess.
I uploaded a model earlier today (not contest related) had it in draft for an hour or so while I double-checked some things. Told it to publish, it said it did, so that was that.
Until I read this thread, and checked. Sure enough, gone.
Guess I’ll try again tomorrow.
Or upload it to Printables, whatever.

says the man or user …who has everything to hide :slight_smile:

Well, I woke up this morning, and the model I uploaded is back, just as I published it.