Can no more load TPU in Ext Spool in Bambu slicer - AMS not Supported?

Correction to my first post (see below)

Thanks for your answers
My English ist not the best, sorry about.
I see I did not explain correct what my problem is, it’s not the problem that i can not print with the ext. spool. I have the problem with it in the Bambu Slicer.

In Bambu Slicer under Kat. “Device” can i set what filament the printer in real has loaded, standard there is the external spool only, when you have AMS it shows the AMS also, with original filament from Bambu with RFID it recognize automaticaly what filament it is, with not original Bambu filament you have to set it by yourself (By the X1 you can do this on the LCD also) but by P1P you must set it in the slicer.

So i have the fault now that when i want to set the filament for the external spool i got the message “AMS not Supported” with TPU (what correct is) but i want set the ext spool! So before this was not.
This way i can also not do the dynamic flow calibration with TPU.

I hope i explained correct for now.

Ringgi

Hello
When I try to load TPU Filament in to the External Spool under the Device Tab. Since today a get a message that “TPU is not supported by AMS”.
I know this, that is why i want to load it to the External Spool?

Ringgi

You have to make sure any current filament from the AMS is unloaded and you have to disconnect it before you can load from the external spool.

You have to unload the filament from your print head if the is a filament inside. After this you can start a new print. At the window where you can define the colors (at display or software) you have to uncheck the box “Aktivated AMS”. This works fine for me every time i print with a external spool.

BR

Thanks for your answers
My English ist not the best, sorry about.
I see I did not explain correct what my problem is, it’s not the problem that i can not print with the ext. spool. I have the problem with it in the Bambu Slicer.

In Bambu Slicer under Kat. “Device” can i set what filament the printer in real has loaded, standard there is the external spool only, when you have AMS it shows the AMS also, with original filament from Bambu with RFID it recognize automaticaly what filament it is, with not original Bambu filament you have to set it by yourself (By the X1 you can do this on the LCD also) but by P1P you must set it in the slicer.

So i have the fault now that when i want to set the filament for the external spool i got the message “AMS not Supported” with TPU (what correct is) but i want set the ext spool! So before this was not.
This way i can also not do the dynamic flow calibration with TPU.

I hope i explained correct for now.

Ringgi

Can you show us a picture from the problem in your slicer?

Hi Christian
Thanks for your help. Pictures is in my first post.

I have the exactly same problem. Bambu Studio thinks it is an AMS setup for the ext. spool and refuses to select TPU here. I’m not sure if the selection of material has any influence on the print here, because the filament will already be selected for the slicing process.

The Device tab already has some problems. “unload” never finishes, “load” crashes Bambu Studio and “pressure advance calibration” button isn’t visible in all languages.