Can we get a status website like status.bambulab.com?

It’d be great if we could have a status site like other cloud services have. A dedicated site that can tell us if the cloud functionality is working as expected, if the forums are working as expected, etc…

Ideally plugged in to your own tests so that it updates automatically.

There are plenty of services that offer this:

Among others.

2 Likes

I’d like that, but for cloud functionality to be working as expected, for me, it would be ■■■■ all day every day. I’d like the service to have some money invested in it, you know, because it’s rubbish. I can’t print if the cloud is down and I can’t ftp to the device because all I can do is “list” some of the time. Fix it.

I would like to know what their cloud disaster recovery and resiliency architecture looks like. Assuming they are using a public cloud infrastructure vendor like Azure/AWS/GCP, are they using customer local cloud resources or are we going to a 3rd party operated cloud farm in China like 21Vianet where we are at the whim of the Great Firewall of China?

Ideally, for speed, service resiliency, and customer data privacy, their cloud services should be available in all local regions they sell in with geo-redundant failover capabilities.

As a tangent of wishful thinking - I would also love to see a public posting of any 3rd party assessments performed in regards to data security to comply with things like PCI/GDPR/CCPA/SOC 2/Etc.

Looks like they did it: https://status.bambulab.com

2 Likes