Can we PLEASE fix the notifications?

You ONLY get notifications in Handy from two situations:

1: You start a print directly from Bambu Studio

2: You start a print from the model page on Maker World from within the Handy app.

You DO NOT get any notifications at all when starting a print from the printer itself (even when you open the Handy app you check on the print so the app knows there’s something printing) or when starting a print from within Handy by searching the files on the printer’s USB drive (can’t view print files saved to the printer’s internal cache but that’s a whole different problem).

I started a print from Handy this morning and checked on it after the first layer and everything looked great. I checked again a while later to find out part of it came unstuck from the bed and dragged around by the print head. The printer caught it and paused but I got ZERO notification. The print should have been almost finished when I checked on it the second time.

This lack of notifications is really annoying