Cant connect to printer

cant connect to my printer when i try t says Login failed(code=-1,info=(“method”:“post_profile”,“ret”=“0”} and on the printer it says unauthorised user

Hi

I have also the same issue. Can not connect with Bambu handy or with W11. Get the same fault code, code=-1,info=(“method”:“post_profile”,“ret”=“0”}. Have also try reset the printer to defaults settings.

If you turn on Wifi hot stop on your phone, then it just worked all fine. After paired you can connect the printer back to your wifi.

Hatte auch das Problem, die Lösung war , wie schon oben geschrieben, einmal mit dem Hot Spot vom Handy den Drucker mit WLAN verbinden, danach den Anmelde QR Code scannen und schon ist der Drucker mit deinem Account verbunden.
Danke für diesen Tipp.
Grüße

Yup … helped me too. I GUESS that maybe my LAN Ubiquiti Unifi setup may have blocked some traffic that was needed to get it registered? Although there was nothing in the security logs, I do have IDS/IPS intrusion prevention enabled.

OH MY! Thank you so much. I have a Unifi DMP as a router and I tried every setting after creating a separate 2.4 ghz wifi and had no luck. Been trying on and off a few hours until I saw this thread. Worked like a charm. Thanks again.

There have been multiple users that have reported issues with Ubiquiti. Specifically with an update a few months back that was stuck pending in Unifi, but other random compatibility issues as well.