Anyone else having problems? The website insists the cloud service is up and running. My printer is connected locally just fine, and recognized by the software…..
This has been happening regularly since I upgraded the firmware, but until now has usually gone on the 3rd or 4th try. Today, no luck at all. I don’t know if it relates to the firmware, but I never had the problem once before the upgrade 2 days ago.
No problems for me today. I kicked off two prints from Bambu Studio before I left to work and just checked on them in Handy, running fine.
I did have a similar error a few weeks back after an update. I had to completely uninstall Bambu Studio, reboot, reinstall, reboot… before it worked. I tried a simple repair, uninstall/reinstall without rebooting and it kept failing.
Looks like it was my wireless adapter. Odd, because my browser was working fine. But it had been losing connection from time to time. All good now, and printing!
I’m responding to this, because I was having the same issue. I had a computer issue the day before; I tried reinstalling, logging out/in, and everything else it said to try. I was able to print from the Handy app, so I figured it wasn’t anything with the printer. The time and date on my PC was wrong. I set the time and date, and everything started working.