Chamber fan full tech data

Hi to all!

Could someone, please, provide full technical data for chamber fan (in my case it’s Snowfan YY9225L24S in P1S)?
I have seen this page: Chamber Temperature Regulator Fan, but this not enough to me (no dimesions, no pressure, no Flow-Pressure diagram etc.). Also tried ask Snowfan directly, but still no answer in a week.

I’m looking for replacing this fan to something more efficient in terms of perfomance.

I found this on snowfans website, it doesn’t include the S on the end, but usually the further you get down the model number, the less key the letters tend to be. that might be the foam mount, for example.

Model: YY9225L24
Rated Voltage (VDC): 24
Operating Voltage Range (VDC): 18 to 26.5
Rated Current (Amp): 0.05
Rated Input Power (Watt): 1.20
Speed (RPM): 2000
Max Air Flow (m³/min): 0.91
Max Air Flow (CFM): 32.29
Max Air Pressure (mmH₂O): 1.97
Max Air Pressure (INH₂O): 0.08
Noise (dBA): 26

Hello! I have visited Snowfan site too, but this is not the fan we’re looking for, because its speed 2000 RPM. P1S is provided with the fan with speed 4800 RPM. It’s a huge difference.

This would be really helpful - essential even for the HEPA and other filtration mods that alter the fans working environment.

I’ll see what I can locate. Maybe we can do this for all fans.

Which fans are there?

  1. Hot end fan
  2. Hot end Front cooling fan (name?)
  3. PSU Fan in behind back cover on right side as you look at the back.
  4. Fan for carbon filter on right side rear
  5. There is ducting on Left side - does it go to a fan?

Sure it’ll be useful, but there is still a big problem, that these fans are non-standard probably (exhaust fan for sure). I have tried to write to Snowfan themselves used two different adresses, but still no answer till nowadays. Also I have written to BambuLab, but they answered to me in goofy way: “If the Snowfan doesn’t answer to you - they will never answer to us too”. Maybe Snowfan is bankrupt or something (but how, if their customer BambuLab has so much orders).

It seems like the fan is a custom model for Bambu Lab, combining the fan blades from this series: 92x92x25mm-3 12V 9225 High Flow DC Axial Cooling Fan_DC Axial Fan_Products_Shenzhen Yongyihao Electronics Co., Ltd. with the general characteristics of this series: High Speed Small Appliance 9225-2 12V 24V 48V DC 92MM Cooling Fan 92*92*25MM_DC Axial Fan_Products_Shenzhen Yongyihao Electronics Co., Ltd..

The voltage and amperage for the 92*92*25-H24 version match the Bambu Lab variant, full specs from the website:

  • Rated Voltage (VDC): 24
  • Operating Voltage Range (VDC): 18 to 26.5
  • Rated Current (Amp): 0.32
  • Rated Input Power (Watt): 7.68
  • Speed (R.P.M): 4500
  • Maximum Air Flow (m3/min): 2.63
  • Maximum Air Flow (CFM): 92.99
  • Maximum Air Pressure (mmH2O): 8.79
  • Maximum Air Pressure (INH2O): 0.35
  • Noise (DB-A): 53