Chamber sealing

Hi,
Anyone tried to make chamber perfectly sealed? I don’t like when heat and also fumes comes out of printer especially during printing materials like filled PC.

Exhaust filter and poop outlet is easy to seal, worse is with electronic grill. I don’t wanna to cover it because won’'t be air ventilation for electronic and PSU. I think only the solution is to design separated compartment for electronic to insulate them from printing chamber. Is there existing mod for that? or necessary is to design something like that from scratches? or maybe do you have other better idea?

Put printer in tent. Note it comes with air duct and fan.

https://www.yoopai.com/en-de/collections/yoopai-enclosure-family

Don’t know if this one fits. Measure, shop around.

Is it perfectly sealed? No but it’s close. Perfect costs thousands.

Test by using incense stick or cigarette to make smoke, and observe smoke. Or purchase fancy measuring instrument.

Bambu makes a smoke purifier that’s designed to deal with fumes, circumventing your printer’s chamber temp control management seems like a great way to cause other long term issues.

Tent is an option but not looks nice, and I’m looking something different, like I said separated compartment for electronic

You can install intake and fan to cool electronics

Cooling electronics should not be a problem (actually IS NOT a problem; some of us run SLA resin printers in tents)

Main consideration for rejection of tent is, as you say, “looks bad”

You can get fume hood from fisher scientific for about £ 5000 GBP

Smoke purifier do not solve an issue with loosing heat.
I never said that I wanna to circumventing chamber temp control. I would like to isolate electronic from printer chamber to only use for cooling electronic cool air - electronic cooling will be ensured

I had to 2 diy printers Voron Trident 300 and Micron and for both of them all fumes stay inside chamber is perfectly sealed and electronic is cooled by external air.
You are focusing to much on fumes. Lets focus how to minimize heat looses through vents in rear panel.

If such what I described not exist, I will design sth soon.

You said you want to make the chamber perfectly sealed, that means you’re sealing the chamber exhaust fan the printer uses to limit internal temperature, thatdefinitionally means you’re circumventing the chamber temperature control.

On newer Bambu printers, in some cases when it senses an overtemp it will stop and wait for temperatures to drop back to acceptable levels; in other cases it will throw and error and pause the print.

I’d suggest you read the wiki on chamber temperature control theory of operation very carefully before putting a lot of work into this project…

I don’t understand what you’re trying to do, or why you think tents don’t work, but I wish you luck with it.

Tent will work of course but looking for “nicer” solution
On rear panel you have some vent grill.The easiest way to keep chamber heat inside will be cover them but then electronic doesn’t have ventilation and proper cooling. I would like to prepare some barrier to separate electronic from printing chamber - to avoid that heat will come out through electronic grill. Such thing allow to reduce heat losses, but ensure proper electronic cooling