Cleaning jammed nozzle

Has anyone ever successfully cleaned out a jammed nozzle so that it can be used again?
I have 7 printers that print almost all the time, and it seems like about every 2 weeks or so I get a jammed nozzle. I always try to do cold pulls, use a needle to clean it, try and force the filament out, but nothing works. Even when I get filament flowing again the nozzle just doesn’t print well after a jam and I always end up replacing the nozzle.

What filament types and brands are you printing? I haven’t had a single nozzle clog in 1400 hours of printing, despite for example testing wild things such as printing 500 mm/s (24.76 mm³/s) with a 0.2 nozzle. I must have been lucky but you also do print 10x more than me in a given time frame. I have mainly but not solely used Bambu filaments.

I’ve had one jam in the extruder though. That was a good opportunity to clean it out.

Sorry forgot to mention that I print with Paramount PETG almost exclusively. I’m using temps in the middle of the given range but I’ve tried slightly hotter and slightly cooler as well.