Clear breaks in seams P1S large print

I’m currently trying to print a clear case for a device on my P1S, it’s a large object and takes up the entire width or length of the bed (I switched to length because the side next to my aux fan kept getting artefacts which I assume is due to some sort of draft around the aux fan). I’m using transparent Bambu filament settings which has a 0.2 retraction length. Seams are set to random. I recently started getting these gaps where I assume seams are like there’s a chunk of the print missing. Picture attached. I tried reducing seam % in developer mode but that resulted in the same issue with what looks like overextrusion artefacts. So now it looks like underextrusion and overextrusion at the same time, worst of the worst. As this is a transparent print this is causing real issues with quality. Settings attached in images.

Update: I’ve dropped archane and moved to classic walls, this has improved gaps on seams but it’s still not.very clean, see additional photos.

Update 2: I’ve moved to seams as Back, something I wanted to avoid originally as there are some lengthy screw mounts in the case which then get build-up with the seams, so somehow need to manage this, but walls are now much cleaner, just not clear to me why random seams causes so much carnage on the print

I still can’t solve this issue, it’s like the print line is stopping early or starting late, tried adjusting kfactor with no joy, and now that seams are all in one spot it’s really causing an issue. Happening with many filaments including Bambu Filaments.

I’ve tried switching back to classic walls, but I have a nasty hang that requires a top z distance of 0 to work with classic. I can deal with that but I can’t seem to get rid of these issues with what look like “late starts” on lines. I’ve uploaded an image of the slicer, and what the reality looks like.

Other things I’ve tried are adjusting the kfactor, adjusting temp, using archane walls with outer/inner wall print order to effectively hide the gaps, cleaning my nozzle. Nothing seems to be helping.

I’ve got this very close to where I want it to be. I’m using archane walls, 245 degrees on nozzle, I’ve set a kfactor of 2.5, fr of 0.97, and dialed the speed back to glacial. My screw post seams are great, and the gap seam is set to 30% in developer mode. However, I still have this weird build-up around the back, guessing that this is gaps in the wall seams. It feels like there’s some sort of default coast value that I can’t tweak in archane walls. Minimum wall feature is 25% and minimum wall threshold is 20%. Can anyone advise me how to get rid lf this final artefact?