Connect to your projects on multiple computer

Correct me if I am wrong, and this already exists, but it would be awesome to have Studio would be to have a saved log file on your account to the cloud so that you can work on it anywhere you are instead of working on that specific computer that you saved it on. If that is already available, then I apologize and would love some help finding that out, but if not, that would be a great add, in my opinion.

Have you ever heard of OneDrive?

1 Like

I’ve heard of it ya. Do you just save the files there?

OneDrive is a cloud based file repository hosted by Microsoft. If you host your files in your OneDrive folder, it will be accessible everywhere which is exactly what your asking for in your original post.

OneDrive is baked into Windows. It looks just like any folder. By default, if you are logged into your Microsoft Account, your documents folder is replicated to OneDrive.

If you have a Google account, you have 15 Gb of free cloud storage. Google uses it for all their apps (Google Photos, Google Maps, Google Docs, etc), but if you don’t make heavy use of those apps there is probably a lot of capacity left.

OneDrive provides 5 Gb for free, and there are many other cloud storage providers that offer 2-5 Gb of storage for free. After a year, all my 3D related files, programs, and references fit in less than one Gb of space. So you don’t need to invest anything but time to see if one of these would meet your needs.

Most storage providers have a desktop app that lets the cloud storage look just like a drive in your file manager. Check the settings, you can usually keep the files entirely in the cloud, or designate folders that store the data on your computer(s) and in the cloud, and keeps the copies in sync. So you would have backups, and could even work on the files without internet access - they will sync when you have internet again.

Gibt es auch eine Möglichkeit die Zeitraffer Videos automatisch in OneDrive zu speichern und nicht auf der Speicherkarte?

Is there also a way to automatically save the time-lapse videos in OneDrive and not on the memory card?