Contest Schedule Mar.25-Apr.9

I am also curious why the contest isn’t live, spent a good couple of days on this project I’m eager to share it!

1 Like

Now that you’re expanding the hardware kit line, I would love to see a Hardware Kit Contest.

4 Likes

I like that idea too, but such a contest should be announced much earlier so people have a chance to get the kits on time and they should be in stock.

1 Like

April 12 was the first human in space flight, maybe a contest along those lines would be nice

The poop thing must be a print or can be a craft made of poop? how to upload in that case?

Hi,
We agree. Once we’ve set our dates for contests themed around our hardware kits, we will let you know up front and provide enough time for you to prepare our hardware kits.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi,
Your entry must be a printed model in order for you to enter it into our contests.

https://makerworld.com/en/contests/20#tab-Rules

1. Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity in any manner.

Why would that be mentioned?

Throwing subtle shade, calling them poop? :rofl:

it says this on almost all of them if not all i believe … meaby something that had to do with a model that someone made and dont want to get in trouble for therms and conditions …

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. Maybe Apples lawyers came knocking one day. Seems silly. Who would ever think Apple had anything to do with this?

Might as well put…

No trillion dollar international monopolies are sponsoring or involved in the activity in any manner, because we would definitely say so if they were, and they would absolutely be letting you know all about it as well.

who knows meaby apple has funds in the compagny ?

Companies hosting giveaways include a disclaimer stating that the platform is not a sponsor to comply with legal regulations, prevent confusion among participants, clarify responsibilities, and maintain platform neutrality.

In this case, they include Apple because the Bambu handy app can be used on Apple devices and Apple probably has policies that require it.

Hi,
Due to technical issues, our Car Cabin Accessories contest will be postponed to begin on the 9th of April. We will extend our contest period to make up for the lost time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

6 Likes

Can we have the next schedules @MakerWorld ?

8 Likes

Working on it! Will post them once it’s set, thanks!

5 Likes