Did something with the wipe pattern change recently?

My printer used to perform a wipe in the far right corner with a single line. Now it is doing 2 lines with an angled line in the far right corner, as well. This new pattern is a pain in to remove compared to the old pattern, so I was wondering if that was a setting I could change back to or at the very least confirm that is normal/intentional.

That line is entirely controlled by the Machine start G-code in the printer profile. I have not seen this changing myself. I have encountered, though, print projects loaded from Makerworld that have modified start G-code to produce different patterns.

1 Like

I am going straight from Fusion 360 into Bambu Studio for slicing. I have not changed anything else on my end.

If you select a p1 series printer preset in bambu studio, it only does a front prime line. If you select x1 series, it does a front and back right corner prime line. You can send a print to either type printer with either type sliced file and it will print fine, just will have one or two prime lines.

it must have been in the 1.07.02 update. i rolled back to 1.07.01 and it went back to the single line. i’ll update it again and see if it comes back. it isnt the end of the world, it is just more difficult to remove the dual strands because they are thinner and stick to the build plate, often leaving large portions on the plate. lol.

fwiw, my machine is set to an X1C, not a P1 series.