Dual Extrusion Filaments

I’m looking for recommendations on the Dual Color Extrusion filaments. I’ve messed with the ones that fade from one color to another but I found some Elegoo Red/Blue Silk that was essentially half red half blue. Unfortunately, they’re now all out of stock. I looked at the Bambu Silk, but can’t confirm they’re dual extrusion, and they’re pricey. I’ve been poking around on Amazon but can’t tell what’s decent and what’s a waste of money…so what y’all using with good results?

Amolen is my go-to for silk, especially dual and tri extruded. Check out their S series for sure, It’s a dual colored gradient silk that even has a pattern effect on small objects. I’m not sure how they did it but it looks pretty cool in certain scenarios.

1 Like

I’ve used the sunlu silk from Amazon, not too expensive, and I’m pleased with the results. For example - SUNLU Silk PLA Plus 3D Printer Filament, Dual Color Shiny PLA+ Filament 1.75mm, Silk Textures, 360° Spin Unveils Varied Colors, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG Spool(2.2lbs), Silk Pink Gold

1 Like

I like „Mystic PLA“ from Redline.
They also offer sample filaments of almost every material and color.

Attention: Most of their spools are not yet suitable for the AMS (to wide). you have to respool or use it externally

1 Like