anyone have a good profile or settings that i could use for elegoo ASA, im having difficulty getting a good quality top layer no matter what i do it has little zit like dots on the top surface whether i iron or not, ive dried the filament change flow calibrated it and so far no success. its at the point where i might just need to take the loss and spend double on a Bambu ASA roll and hope that works?
if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated 
I’ve not used BBL ASA in a very long time since I found Polymaker ASA. It print like PLA for me.
When I get the odd zit on the top surface and it’s not due to the usual culprits, moisture etc, I switch the infill to gyroid.
Hope it helps.
got much better results now thank you very much, now time to try perfect the ironing
hopefully that goes well!
What settings did you end up using? I’m about to print Elegoo ASA for first time and would be great if you shared your settings. Thx!