Enable Bambu Handy Landscape Rotation for Tablets

Bambu Handy is a pretty cool machine control tool (besides all the Maker World BS in the first page, which should be a separate software).

I run Bambu Handy on a 11.6"in tablet which comes with a keyboard and pen, hence, landscape format 99% of the time. The issue that the Bambu app screen does not adjust for the landscape format and keeps it as a tiny portrait screen on the center of two black columns, making it hard to read.

3 Likes

Absolutely, a better iPad experience would be awesome. Not just landscape support, but something beyond a blown-up smartphone app. With MakerWorld now in the mix, there’s a ton of potential to leverage that extra screen space.

2 Likes

On iOS/iPadOS, you can set the Printer tab as the default instead of the MakerWorld tab. It’s likely the same on Android, though I haven’t checked that out.

I found that too on Android… I am just not a big fan of all this in-app advertisement, including AppStore or Play Store (Google).

True, although I like to have the feature, they should give us the option to disable it completely.

1 Like

i would hiughly appreciate that. fixing an older ipad permanently clos to the printer seems like a good use for an older ipad.

1 Like

I totally agree - please, please lets have a landscape mode