Enclosure Plastic Bottom Ring are cracked

I have two H2D printers. On one of them, the feet and corners of the Enclosure Plastic Bottom Ring are cracked and broken. Because of this, a lot of cracks have also formed on the right and left side white panels. What could be the reason for this?

We’d only be speculating as to the cause.

You should get a support ticket going for this.

Not heard of them breaking by themselves. I would suspect shipping damage that has become worse due to vibration from use. However, as correctly pointed out above, no-one will know for sure until it’s examined, and even then they might not be able to work it out.

There was no issue for the first year. About two months ago, I noticed cracks on the left and right side panels. Over time, these cracks multiplied, and when I looked into why it was happening, I noticed the fractures on the feet. The only reason I can think of is that I sometimes ran this machine in sport mode. Could this have been caused by excessive speed?