Erratic chamber fan for past 2 days?

Not sure what is happening here but I noticed yesterday the chamber fan was spinning up and down a lot…

Printing PLA on textured PEI, never had this happen before. Is it a firmware thing or an issue with my printer?

Video…

Config package just went out…

That’s cool, but should it be fluctuating like that? or did recent firmware/studio updates cause it?

The V1.9.1 “fixed” a previous raised…

But the “fix” caused the noise everyone including you noticed and mostly hates, so I suspect they tweaked the code logic again and released another patch to adjust it \ balance it… (OR - they got the initial fix wrong and re-fixed it).

1 Like

Hmm the update just came through, I will do a test print later to see if it’s fixed the issue. In meantime I will double check the hotend cables are all good because I swapped back to my 0.4mm yesterday

I have two X1C, both updated. One runs completely erratic, one runs normal.

I have MacOS version 1.9.1.67
after last update for all types of plastic chamber fan starts from 100% and stay at 100% all time…tried to change G-Code at plastic advanced settings but nothing changes…

bambustudio 1.9.1.67 for MacOS :wink:

Just want to add my chamber fan is still playing up when using the textured pei. fluctuating between 40/50/60 then boosting up to 100 and back down again. All the latest firmware and software being used.