Errorcode 0300800B

hi bro, as i receive the A1 heatbead and install it, after installation,and open the printer,show this error code0300-800B (0300800B) The cutter is stuck. The cutter is stuck. Please make sure the cutter handle is out.
However my cutter is work fine, pleas help me

我正在使用谷歌翻譯來做到這一點,如果翻譯不準確,抱歉。嘗試按下切刀,看看它是否能順利切割,然後嘗試進行全面校準以使印表機識別其邊界。最後,嘗試手動但輕輕地將擠出機移向X軸馬達輪轂上的切割器觸感,如果滑動不順暢,請專業人員進行故障排除。(this text is here to allow the message to be sent)

The cutter msg is dissappear, however it show another msg whick mean my failment suck, i think the sensor got problem,

Can anyone take a pic to me ,what is the correct install of this two part

I would personally have reccomended against doing that, as you can simply cut the filament, remove the extruder, manually but gently twist the extruder wheel counter-clockwise, and see what comes out. I do not know how to reconnect this part though, you’ll have to ask for help from someone else, sorry.

though this is a good opportunity to try and see if anything may be causing the malfunctions. I am not an expert in any sense on the individual sensors and why they may malfunction, but I can tell you the solutions to some issues from personal experience. you also get an extra filament cutter blade, which you may have to replace after 10-15 spools of regular PLA. a worn down blade will not cut the fillament as easily, making the printer think something is wrong as there is no sensor for this issue directly.

A little bit of bad news for you. The ribbon cable is attached to the filament sensor at the factory. You need to replace the whole thing now. Reattaching the cable is not a repair you can do.
You need to order a new filament sensor Which I believe is model number FAE010 for the A1.

IMG_6461

1 Like

Oh , thanks for brother, :smiling_face_with_tear:

I order a new one and waiting for shipping, thanks all brother response my Question,many thanks

You are welcome. Good luck and happy printing.