"ETA End of January

I’m in the US. The X1-Carbon Combo was supposedly shipping from a US warehouse. Nothing about the Chinese New Year should effect a order placed on January 12th.
If the Chinese New Year effects anything here in the US it will be sometime in March or April not while it is going on.
Plus… I don’t mind waiting. It took approximately six weeks to get my 100watt co2 Thunder Laser from China. The difference is they stated that from the beginning.

The printers are mainly stored in China and then shipped to US warehouses. So if there are none in the US warehouses they have to send more from China, hence the wait time.

im very satisfied with their logistics. i ordered monday p1p and get it the next day it was really insane. now i ordered the x1c comba and get saturday notification of shipping and untill now it seems like they print only the shippment paper but its not picked up by dhl. maybe because dhl is on strike. i hope i get it this week

Same here, paid the final amount on Saturday and got my DHL code on Sunday but its still not picked up… Good luck…

Hey Markus i get noticed today from dhl that it can maybe come tomorow so wednesday so you should get yours in thursday. good luck for you receiveing it as early as possible.

Order X1CC on the 20th from the US store when it showed end of January. Still showing unfulfilled and no communication since the confirmation email on the 20th.

Order X1CC on the 2nd from the EU store when it showed end of January. Still showing unfulfilled and no communication since the confirmation email on the 2th.

I am with you. I don’t understand the sequence that they fullfill orders. Some people say they order day 1 and have received no notification, other people, same location order ten days later and receive notification and printer. Guy from day 1 still waiting ! There should be a more open communication in respect of arrival of printers AND other things (plates, filament etc) at the store. When will it arrive, is there a delay, etc. They do tell for the printers, but when you ordered based on ETA End Jan, now shop says mid Febr, what does that mean ? Is your delivery delayed ? A lot of things can be (our could be) explained dud to holidays and Covid, but the local stores are working from their local store, no ?

So 3 hours after I post I get a shipping notice. Guess I complained way too soon.

I ordered 23jan and it should be delivered by DHL today
Live in the Netherlands an ordered from the EU (german) store.

Check your spam folder.

1 Like

Guys, check your spam/junk folder for the final payments. I missed mine for 10 days (gmail).
When I did the final payment it took a day until I got a track‘n‘trace - EU.

Mine is delivered and has printed it’s first benchy.

1 Like

Cool, mine is in the void. Shipping status not changed since Saturday :melting_face:

Your package is not void, it is at customs. Mine has been there since saturday without a change in the shipment status.

Question for Canadians fellow, anyone got any feedback from order after January 17 ?

Ordered an X1C from the US Store on January 11th, received it today via UPS.

Ordered some in-stock accessories earlier this week and those orders have been stuck at the “FedEx Label Printed” stage for a few days now.

I ordered my X! Carbon Combo on Jan 24. I see that the ETA is now mid-Feb in the US. My guess is that they are on the Pacific Ocean right now… Other items have gone out of stock and come back in, so I have though ordered 3 separate accessory pkgs from Bambu and they have shipped out quickly from LA.

Received my X1C this morning (ordered 17/12) :partying_face:

his name sounds German. There is no customs in Europe. Just fyg. (and the store is in Germany)