EU Declaration value for VAT/rewards

Hi,

Please deduct the rewards from the value declared when Shipping. If I use 99% coupons and 40 EUR gift cards, why I should pay as if I am paying full price?

Does not make sense, if a printer is discounted 30%, I pay 30% less customs and taxes right? Why I should pay full tax for something ordered with 99% off coupon then? What is the logic?

You are paying full price, the price has not been reduced. They have given you vouchers in lieu of cash. If they gave you cash, there would be tax to pay on that. two things are certain in life - death and taxes.

But 99% discount actually reduces the price

I contacted my post office and they removed the tax since the invoice was 0 for my last order. I am not sure what is right though…

Depending on the country you are in, where you are buying it from, and what it is, then VAT and import duty may or may not apply. The post office is paid to collect the taxes. Many do not understand the complexity of VAT. In the UK, for example, there was a long discussion as to whether ‘Jaffa cakes’ were a biscuit or a cake. Similar thing with potato crisps (chips in USA, iirc) and tortilla chips and monster munch. I expect there is similar confusion world wide. While I’m rambling, it was a couple of hundred years ago that they taxed daylight (known as window tax).