Every version; makes the experience worse

Right. Because there’s a lot of those posts here. Stop crying and I’ll stop.

It’s pretty simple.

I’ve only got a P1S which is essentially a weedy X series, less processing, less functionality. I came to the Bambu via various other printers and latterly an FLSUN QQS Pro and drove most of them through a little Pi running Octoprint.
I was kind of hoping that the Bambu UI would have a few of the available utilities related to printing that I had been used to using, sadly it has a poor feature set.
Loosing a big chunk of the little that’s available when switching to LAN only makes quite a poor user experience. Having the potential capability crippled is a concious choice by Bambu. I don’t know maybe it’s a mindset fostered by having to work within a very centralised society.
The P1S is quite boring, but in a good way, and I must admit I do miss the delta experience where the printer balanced on a bit of a knife edge and I’ll probably get a V400 when I can find one at a good price.

But also…

“Networking is what I do…”

Which is it my man? Are you a networking engineer, a software engineer (which ABET school did you get your cert from?)…You are trying to act like you have the knowledge, but you don’t seem to really have any actual know-how at all. But what I’m saying isn’t what you do all day, for a living, that is the problem, it’s that I don’t think you actually do that for a living, because you haven’t even addressed the most basic of problems.

Like someone will say did you try “x”, and you say, “oh, I’ll give that a try” this shows me that you are not involved in what you say you are involved in. You are trying to give credence to the problem you have by asserting you know more than the people who are building it.

But good luck, telling people off is a great way to get help.