Failed to connect to P1P and X1C

My X1C and P1P have been working fine for months, this morning I had to reset my router and now neither can connect to the internet. I don’t know for sure if they are connected or not. On Test Network. The connection to the router is 0.16ms and then the next line is Failed to connect to Internet. Bambustudios shows both devices offline and unable to connect. For I have a MAC, but IP show Network unavailable. I see both MAC addresses listed in my Routers map. I’m lost at what to try next? Thank you

Hey steverd,

This link might help you out for me for some strange reason I had to update my routers firmware to get my Bambu lab X1 back online this was a few days after the new Bambu Lab firmware strange problem but been rock solid now :crossed_fingers:

Network Error

1 Like

I did find a solution online that might help someone else.

1. Logged out of the Bambu Slicer and uninstalled it.
  2. Logged out of Bambu Handy and deleted the app
  3. I did factory reset on both P1P and X1C
  4. I reinstalled Bambu Handy and logged into my account.
  5. The app found both printers and asked if I wanted to Bind to them > YES
    Done & Fixed.

I don’t know what caused this, one day the printers are working and next they didn’t.
But working now.

I run into this issue quite often. I can generally go to another computer and use it fine, but it takes a little time to clear out the initially broken connection.

On Monday PC #1 was working but by end of day the link was broken. So I tried the Wiki’s suggestions (logout, and rebind the printer), after the rebind it was still not connecting. I immediately tried my PC #2 and it was working fine. Later on Tuesday went back to PC #1 and the issue resolved itself. I didn’t even reboot it. It just started working on its own.

Not sure if it was a Bambu load balancing issue or a local networking/PC issue, but its did resolve itself. I might move to the LAN side connection and see if I avoid these issues in the future.

1 Like

I found this to work but the problem showed back up again after an update. To fix the problem I uninstalled Bambu Handy permanently and have not seen the problem again.