Feature request: Optimize the printer's file browser

Currently Bambu Studio is uploading its project file - the 3mf file, which is ZIP file containing your project and the g-code file. Once it is uploaded it seems that the printer extract the gcode file and start the printing from it. Since you can put manually gcode file to your SDCard or upload it via FTPS, it should be visible on the A1 screen. Also 3mf contains the preview. So, both of the file types needs to be displayed.

My first proposal for optimization is simply to hide gcode files for those files whos names have their 3mf files. That will unclutter models list.

As a second proposal - currently it is not clear what filament is used for specific project/gcode unless is a part of its name. It would be very handy if projects/gcode are filtered by the selected filament in the printer or they have specific icon or different color. Something that can hint the required material.

Third proposal - A delete button would be also very helpful.

The ability to rename as well

I agree with a delete button on the touch screen.
Also I would like to have the ability to access the SD card from Bambu Studio, this would allow me to update and delete files.
Thanks
Mark

According this post such feature is coming.