Find a good 3D scanner and printer

Hello everyone, I have been preparing for the selection of my 3D photo studio recently. I have also consulted everyone for your suggestions on 3D scanners and 3D printers, but I still have many questions. I hope to seek help here. If you have good opinions and I would be very grateful for sharing your experience!
ca9caee310a2d3cc71665da6426e0979
My original plan was for visitors to get 3D printed miniatures on the same day, but that seems unlikely.

1. Printing takes time. If you want a detailed model, you need a resin printer. The problem with resin is that there is a complete process after the printing job is completed. The parts need to be cured, which also takes time.
  2. Secondly, what I need is a color model. The printing time of a color model may be longer than a monochrome model because multiple layers of resin of different colors need to be printed.
  3. If the photo studio encounters a period of heavy orders, it will also affect the 3D printing time.
    These all sound very difficult, so are there any good solutions?
    3D photo studios usually require a large amount of printing. Are there any 3D printers with high speed printing and stability?

Regarding 3D scanners, should I choose a professional matrix 3D scanner or a handheld one? The matrix type seems to be too expensive, and the handheld one is more cost-effective, but the scanning speed and accuracy also need to be considered. Do you have any good suggestions?

ead3207741a8c8f8653e7c517060e306