First layer fail

What happens is that during printing the purge strip, some didn’t stick too well and got pulled up onto the nozzle, and after 3 cm it went good. However there’s this HUGE blob stuck to the head now and it deposits it onto the real print. Other times like the first 1mm of extrusion during the first layer doesn’t stick well and bends up, then the toolhead bumps onto it and pulls everything else off. Is it because I’m using the golden PEI board or what? Printer’s only printed less than 1kg of filament which means it’s not old. BTW I cleaned the board with soap and alcohol. No use.
Picture1

what filament are you using? I have been having the same issues while using overture filament. I havent really been able to find out what I am doing wrong, but I have read tips such as increase the temp to 220 degrees, bed temp of 60 or 65 degrees, and crack the door open because the chamber is getting to hot. I did order some glue stick to try and see if this would help. At this moment, I am printing some brackets in the Overture black again after a failed print, but this time I set the speed to slow (50%) and it so far seems to working wonderfully.

1 Like

I’m using Bambu PLA matte. Slowing down does help, but there’s still a considerable rate of failure. Also the purge strip thing, it’s really annoying.

Glue is recommended with bambu pla matte. theres bambus own or a pritt stick if youre in a rush