First prints - printing issue

Hi all, I have just set up my X1 Carbon and I can already see that it is a huge step forward from my previous printer.
I have printed the benchy using the PLA provided with the printed and it came out perfect, even if printed at an insane speed (by my standards, it was actually normal speed…).
So I went on and printed the kit-010 model, the boat for the motor that came in the box. By they way, how do you scan the QR code from the app? I couldn’t find the way to do it, and scanning it from the camera was opening the app but not taking me to any model, so I searched for it manually.
Anyway, I set the print with the same settings (I think) I used for the benchy, sent it from the phone app and let it run. This morning I checked and the print came out actually quite bad.

I could actually see during the printing that the sides were somehow lifted and it looked like the extruder was touching them when laying the inside of the boat.
There are also imperfections on the arches, although with my surprise the straight part of the window was perfect, so hardly an issue of missing support:

Could anyone provide some guidance on what could have gone wrong and how to avoid it to happen again?
Thanks!

Did you find out what was causing this problem?

I am not entirely sure.
I have printed a couple more parts and they came out perfect.
Following the suggestions of another user from the group on facebook, I have run the flow calibration, which I didn’t do before.
Then I have also always printed from Bambu Studio rather than the phone.

The flow calibration result was 0.999, so not that different. I suppose that running the slicing from the program rather than from the phone is what made the actual difference.

I have run another print that will go overnight, and I’ll see what I find in the morning.

Thank you! Hope your print will be perfect.

Well, I can confirm that I had no problem since.
As some flow calibration failed and I could not use it, and everything printed fine anyway, I suspect that was not the real issue.
I guess the most likely cause was the use of the phone app rather than Bambu studio.
I didn’t have time to re-print the boat (my printer has been working non stop since I got it :smile: ), but I’ll try as soon as I have some spare filament and spare time.