Flow Dynamic Calibration runs forever

I am about to print on a smooth plate, the flow dynamic calibration is turned on by default.

At random time, this dynamic get stuck forever, and it keeps on piling up filament in the purge wiper. I had to remove it manually before it destroys my nozzle. I removed the first batch of poop, and it keeps on pooping forever. At the end, I had to cancel the print.

Has this been a problem at random for all the A1 owners?

I encountered the same problem with the 0.2 Nozzle. I tried turning the printer off and on again and re-generated the g-code but the problem remained.
After switching back to the 0.4 nozzle it worked again.

I changed back to 0.2 nozzle. Now it worked, but the dynamic flow calibration took forever. Probably like 5 mins. And it kicked out the extruded poop twice to make space. I don’t know, maybe it just takes that long…

The Dynamic flow is based off of pressure on the nozzle and with the .2mm nozzle might not be generating enough pressure for it to trip the load cell so its confused. This is an educated guess I do not know for certain and if I am wrong please let me know.

I think you might be right. Thanks for your input!

1 Like

I have this same issue with the 0.4 nozzle but it only happens with TPU so far. I tried with PLA and it seemed to work fine. Has anyone solved this yet?