General Feedback / Issue Reporting Thread

The photo size limit is very restrictive, using my Iphone 13 mini I am having to resize every photo in order to post it

I am new here as well. Do a GOOGLE search. it says once you have posted a few times, the new topic button appears for you then. Try it out and let me know, as I am having a bunch of issues with my new printer as well and would to get help from the community before I try tech support.

where do we do the tutorial?

1 Like

Buenos días, soy nuevo en el 3d me compre una creality ender 3 en julio y acabo de pedir una bambulab p1s y estoy esperando a que llegue.
Mi pregunta es referente a todo lo que se dice sobre no tener una impresora 3d en habitaciones y despachos por los gases y microparticulas que estas desprenden y es que yo tengo la ender 3 en una terraza cerrada y quería saber si la bambulab por estar cerrada y tener filtros y todo eso podria ponerla en mi despacho. Gracias .

I’m getting an error that I am not allowed to post. It’s happening everyt ime I try.

This might help you get to basic user access. Read this post link.

2 Likes

General Feedback on the forum:

It’s terrible. I don’t know what software is running it, but I am having some of the most infuriating experience trying to post a single thread.

The requirement of tagging, and the mechanism in order to tag is extremely un-intuitive. I have attempted every way possible to try and post a feature request only for the thing to constantly tell me the tags are wrong. Despite, the tags showing in the message.

I don’t even know where to begin on specific issues.

These forums need to be re-written, or use something that already exists, because just trying to post a helpful feature request shouldn’t be this painful

And because of how annoying and painful that experience is, I don’t think this forum is worth the effort to participate in.

1 Like

Let me be the first to Welcome you to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

No, this is crazy. Let me post my issue because I need help.

1 Like

You are a “Basic User” already so you can create a post. Welcome to the community.

5 Likes

I’ve not been able to find the icon for adding a new topic so I’m posting my question here. I’m trying to find out how to change the color of the supports after slicing. To be clear I’m not talking about changing the physical color of the printed supports. Just the color of the supports when viewed in Bambu Studio after slicing.

Welcome to the forum! You’ll be able to post a new topic once you move from a “New User” to a “Basic User” as described above.

To answer your question, unfortunately there is no easy way to change the colours in the preview tab that I know of. The software is however open source so there may be config file you can change if you dive deep into the file structure. I have not been able to locate it.

6 Likes

Thanks Jon! Appreciate your help!

Hi, the link to the FAQ/Guidelines in this Welcome topic doesn’t work:

Hi
I’m not interested in playing bot games, gaining points or any of the other garbage hurdles presented.
I would like to resolve issues I am having with bambu studio not loading correctly from freecad files that are in the correct format.
bazxa

1 Like

Is the new thread option hidden for new users?

Welcome to the forum.

Yes! New users cannot start a new thread.

Your at basic level now which you can start a new thread.

1 Like

This is super annoying i just tried to raise a post because of an issue

1 Like

this is super dumb… adding a roadblock to new users being able to uses the forum
came here to report a freaking bug and now I have no idea if \ when Ill be able to because EVEN AFTER getting basic status I still can’t post…

1 Like

You seem to have figured it out. Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes