Gradient Infill

Hi all!
Are there any plans to add a new feature?
Very interesting Gradient Infill!
More information on this link.

I haven’t watched the video yet, but Adaptive Cubic works well, and there is also Lightning.

1 Like

Just got recommend to watch this on youtube today, would like this feature added as well

I agree. at the very least could Bambu copy the gradual infill feature from Cura? that is very slick. it allows for very low density in the main body of the print but then doubles the infill as it gets closer to a top surface. it can even be doubled again and again and you can specify how many layers thick each step of increased infill. this is great for very large bodies that do not need a lot of infill to stay ridged but need a lot of infill to ensure a good top surface.
infill - xx
gradual infill steps - xx
grad in step height - xx

I would suggest that gradient infills would be valuable in the other direction as well. Objects could be printed with a more flexible feel on the outside, but built with greater density as you move into the inner layers of an objects. For example, this could be used in the printing of tangible toys, drink coasters or human prosthesis. Just my 2 cents.