I just upgraded from an A1 to an H2c, and I have been plagued by broken supports on models verified on other printers.
The two models are below, but in both cases, the problem has been the handtree supports breaking off just before or just as the hands start to print.
I have made sure the plates are clean and have tried with and without glue.
I have been using PLA Basic and PLA Transparent, with both being very dry.
For the first model, with the PLA Transparent, the tree supports and the raft break off the plate together. Whereas the PLA Basic seems to break the tree off while leaving the raft well adhered.
I only tried a big version of the model below in transparent PLA, and the support and raft for the arms always broke off completely.
I am trying to figure out how to fix this before more ambitions prints so any recommendations would be appreciated.
