Just curious: what method did you use to send the activation request?
I am sorry to hear about this issue. It is not normal for the AP binding to take that much time.
Please share the ticket ID with me via a private message, and we’ll look into it to see what went wrong.
Thank you
Well, I just sent a message with the requested information to the support assistant that posted above. We’ll see what happens next
Wow! That was quick, the wrong region issue appears to have been rectified and it allowed me to log in. This makes it more frustrating that the solution was so quick and simple and yet I was made to go through the extended process of back and forth with support tickets.
Regardless, thank you to the support assistant above that moved this forward.
Glad you’re up and going!
Thank you, not quite up and going yet, there are a few more steps that I had to wait for the serial number activation to accomplish but certainly moving forward.
Again, apologies for the delay.
As mentioned, this delay was not normal, and we will do the necessary changes to ensure this delay doesn’t happen again.
We made the Activation Portal to speed up the binding / updating process. As long as all the information is correctly uploaded the first time, our team will process the request ASAP.
Thank you for your understanding, and enjoy your new H2C ![]()
Yeah, the first serial number activation I sent in I included a.picture of the old serial number on the printer screen and not the QR code which is on the printer frame. I found out this was wrong 2 1/2 days later when my activation was rejected and closed. They didn’t respond that I needed the QR code pic just rejected and closed. The 2 activation request I had the QR code picture but BL rejected the activation because the old serial number was from an H2D and the new an H2C which are 2 different printer models (kid of the point of the upgrade). The 3rd activation request had the same information as the 2nd and was finally activated (there are 1 to 2 days between these requests because that’s how long it takes BL to respond).
Unfortunately, evening though the serial number was activated it was evidently for a different region then where I am located and I was not allowed to use it. I submitted a normal support ticket and was still waiting on a response when you kindly responded to my forum post this morning and 20 minutes later it was resolved.
Completely understand(from first hand)! It’s not a simple process and it takes time ( Lol, a lot more than 5 hours for me)..
But I always say and believe “any progress is still progress", and that’s always a positive!
Happy it got fixes i posted my message partly also to point out how upsetting this must be on the people who worked internally on this and see this happening. Glad they jumped in now and hope they keep a eye on people who are first in line and can provide us with help later on what they have learned to others.
I started my upgrade last night and immediately sent in all the requested information and pictures. 24 hours later and I’m still waiting on the activation.
Anyone know if they work weekends?
Technical support works week-ends apparently (got a response Today) and that was news to me but a serial number update may run through some administrative support not open on week-ends and may on’ly be handled tomorrow
They work weekends. At least they did last weekend(Sunday), as that’s when I did my upgrade and registration.. I’m taking it though that I must have been “blessed" with expediency..
Did you check your registration page.. Check that, as it " may “show activated. I didn’t get my email till the next day, and my machine had been completed almost 24 hours..
Yeah, they aren’t good about notifying you to changes in status on the serial number activation so it’s best to check the page often
Oh yeah I’ve been refreshing that page every couple of hours
Just started this upgrade. My god fragile plastic clips, tons of screw types, screws that tap directly into plastic, and a rats nest of cables, plus the 2 pin style power board to boot.
I hope the gen 3 units are more serviceable then this.
Got this answer today
Dear Bambu Lab Customer,
Please note that our rest days are two consecutive days per week, which may not always fall on weekends. Therefore, if you submit a support ticket in the future and notice a delayed response, it may be because the agent handling your ticket is currently on leave. We kindly ask for your patience. Once the agent returns to work, they will prioritize addressing tickets that have been awaiting a response for an extended period.
Best regards,
Bambu Lab Customer Support
I guess that’s why they have an elevate button on the ticket so that the ticket can be transfered to an available agent
I logged into the Support page this morning and found that my serial number has now been activated. Still haven’t seen an email but at least it’s active now unfortunately I’m off to work so it’ll be this evening before I can go through the final steps.
Appreciate the comment posted about bamboo Support having two consecutive days off each week that isn’t a weekend that’s helpful to know for myself and for others to go through this upgradein the future.
For those waiting patiently for an activation confirmation, just try to bind your account in your H2C menu. I sent my request this morning, when I have completed my vortek upgrade I just bound my account and everything worked as intended, my H2C was activated although I have not received an email yet and I couldn’t even check my ticket as it is handled differently than regular tickets. Try it your H2C may be activated without knowing.
