H2S - Z homing error leads to abnormal Eddy Current

I have 2x H2Ds, an H2S and a P2S. Each has 2x AMS for a total of 8x AMS. Invested over $10k in Bambu products so far, but cannot get help solving this H2S issue or swap out the printer. Just referrals to the repair wiki, which I have memorized now.

Recently, I was trying to print ABS on the H2S and it went haywire, filling the print head with hot plastic that was very hard to remove. After careful removal and cleaning I had a Z error (see pics) and carefully replaced the following parts with the wiki instructions:

  • Eddy Sensor
  • Extruder Filament Sensor

The entire case has been cleaned out so no filament pieces floating around. Cannot for the life of me get this error to clear. Bambu as not been helpful so far.

I am able to move the bed in the Z with the control panel, just not home it. Makes little sense since the eddy current sensor is in the print head.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!