HELP MY FORUMFRIENDS! New Printer - Error Message... :(

Howdy mates,

I bit the bullet and ordered my second X1CC and I am going through the setup right now as we speak!

Have arrived at the last step of the setup when it does all them sensor stuff dothingeys…
however it stop mid-test and I got this error message!

Oh mates, what is this - is my new printer that I am unpacking broken out of the box? :cold_face:
It should be good to go out of the box, right? It has got to be lubed out of the box - does this mean something is severly wrong/broken?
I really need some sensible advice about what is going on and how I should procede?

Look forward for some expert advice,
May the force be with you,
/Silverbullit

The same question was already asked just a few days ago.

There is a no “lube detector”. That message appeared on my X1C immediately after it updated to the current firmware version. I think it is a default message that will continue to appear until “Yes” is selected and then “Done” is pressed on the next page, initializing a three-month timer before lube is recommended again.

If your brand new lead screws have grease, call it good and start printing.

Same error on my 2nd XC1 the first never threw that error. I ran my bed up and down a few times, restarted the printer, no more error

I just threw some lube on the screws and called it done. Now idea of it even helped but it didn’t hurt.

Thanks mates,
I ran my fingertips over the threaded rods and I clearly got lube on them…
I feel much more safe after your feedback!

So very many thanks mates, you make this forum golden!