How are people keeping their filament dry?

Sounds like a winner to me. Not quite a fluidized bed, but apparently the problem with fluidized beds made out of desiccant is that desiccants tend to be kinda brittle and end up breaking apart from the collisions and eventually turning into dust, and then you need an extra filter to remove the dust. Cycling through the same desiccant column over and over, without the friction, is, I’m guessing, the next best thing, since dwell time seems to be so important.

For inspiration, I found these industrial air dryers for about $1K:

The first one is clearly overkill in terms of CFM, but for $1K the second one might be about right if it were connected to a blast oven. That too would be overkill if @IslandBill 's hypothesis that slow and incremental would be even better. I haven’t scoured the universe, but on my first search I didn’t find any new ones for less than $1K. I did find a used one of unknown condition on ebay though for $350 (or best offer).