How can I change my web site profile

Is there a way to sync my username and profile picture between the web store and the forum do I can get rid of the user_12345677990 username and add a photo on there?

Yes. You have to do it via the mobile app. click on your profile pic and you can edit from there. Once saved, sign out and in of the desktop app and it should be set.

2 Likes

Requiring a mobile or doing things from a mobile app is not a good idea. Some users don’t use mobile apps.

1 Like

Not saying it us good. Not obvious as to how to do it and even if not ideal there is not direction that it can be done at all. I found out from another user and just passing the info along

2 Likes

Hi, I tried this but my profile picture still shows as the placeholder. In the Bambu store it shows my picture and also in the Handy app and the slicer but not this forum. I tried logging in and out a few times and still no dice. Any idea?

Thanks

Does anyone know how to change the email address of your Bambu Lab account?

1 Like

Access your current account and change the email address, then you’ll receive a notification from BL to confirm the change and once you validate the change, you’re good to go.