How can I get the Confirmation Email Re-sent?

You sent out the email with the confirm notice and the Pay Now info. Your email had issues that caused it to fail my email server validation.

Can you please resend it (same email as I’m registered in this forum) or ?
I’m put it he Pay Now button on my invoice…

I’m trying to give you money but I can’t :frowning:

FYI to others who may not have gotten their email (and run their own mailservers). Check for this

Nov 11 21:56:41 callie postfix/smtpd[2283492]: warning: Unable to look up NS host for mailerkaf.bambulab.com: Host not found, try again
Nov 11 21:56:41 callie postfix/smtpd[2283492]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from o43.mailer.shopify.com[159.183.158.132]: 450 4.1.8 bounces+10610766-1f53-purchases-bamboo=XXXXXX.com@mailerkaf.bambulab.com: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=bounces+10610766-1f53-purchases-bamboo=XXXXXX.com@mailerkaf.bambulab.com to=purchases-bamboo@XXXXXX.com proto=ESMTP helo=<o43.mailer.shopify.com>

you can send a email to support and they can resend the email in case you never got it.

1 Like

What’s the Email Address ?

There isn’t a support email on the contact page.

1 Like

I have tried -

Support@bambulabs.com
customersupport@bambulabs.com
Contacts@bambulabs.com

It appears that the best email is preorders@bambulabs.com

1 Like

as it is weekend it can take until after the weekend before you get a reply

Ugh… I’m just worried about the 3 day limit to make the payment

no need to worry about that, i also need to wait as i can not complete the payment because of payment provider problems on there end ( everything complete until last confirmation then it get denied )

1 Like

After mailing bambu (multiple addresses, I’m not proud)…

They resent the email and I’m all paid up.