How long does it take to receive a response from Bambu Support?

Honestly I’d probably go back to one of the newer Enders.

When I’m only spending $200 on a printer, I can manage not everything working as it should.

When it’s $1k and I get gaslit by Bambu by receiving a warped bed I’m told is normal, my TH board goes out within 2 weeks, and my #4 spool in the AMS is completely not usable (that Bambu assures me is working as it should), then yeah, I’m going to be one and done.

More issues in 6 weeks owning this printer than in 5 years of an Ender 3 Pro this replaced.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

1 Like

I feel like there will always be outliers, Overall I have heard several hundred good reviews, and then these 10 bad ones. There will always be defects. Sometimes things happen, I also know that Bambu Lab made an announcement that they are behind and are working to get caught up and to fix the problem (Many of their workers are off for Chinese New Year). Also, if you’re complaining about price just get the A1 mini. Cheap and works great! Only like 50 dollars more. Personally, I know you can ask support for discount coupons and stuff, someone even got 30% off the A1.

For sure there will be a handful of defective units. I have no doubt that I received a bum unit that is just nonstop problems. The way you can tell how great (or bad) a company is, is how they manage things when they go wrong.

This many issues in less than two months should have been a “we’ll send you a replacement as we don’t think any brand new printer should have issues out of the box.”

Thanks - maybe they’ll still do right by me and send me a replacement after all these issues.

I only wish I’d made the trek to Microcenter to buy there so I could have returned it easy. Oh well.

It takes them forever! They are very slow and low on employees.

People with garbage attitudes also probably don’t get the most prompt responses. Patience and understanding will get you a long way when dealing with any company service department personal.

3 Likes