I have cut a few things on my A2L with the cutting attachment. However, i do not know the proper way to clean it. I attached the image of my plate below.
Below is my plate, I have only cut a few things on it and its already rather dirty.
How do I clean it?
For the normal plates, I simply use dish soap and scrub brush but i expect at least the hardish scrub brush i use will damage the cutting plate.
When the materials cannot be stably attached to the surface of the cutting mat, a new mat must be replaced to ensure the best cutting quality.
Avoid using organic solvents to wipe the silk screen on the protection base. If the silk screen is damaged, the printer will not be able to recognize the type of platform.
I had a lot of debris from cutting paper and dust. I simply use running water in the sink with a clean sponge and let it dry. You may want to use soap if it’s really dirty but no brush. After a while patches of the sticky surface may be gone and if the size of the cutting model can still sticks around those patched, it might still be OK but when it’s too much as said above the mat will have to be replaced