Huge Problems to print PA from Polymaker

Good evening!
this is my first post. I have lot of trouble to print PA from Polymaker. I print the Temp Tower in hope to get a right setting. but no Chance. I dried the filament first an make different settings. I am very sad, because i dont know what to do. What is the correct setting for?
i Use this filament

i Tried the defalut PA Setting in the slicer “Generic PA” But i think the Speed is much to much!

Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much in advantage!

Could you give more details or images of what your problem is? It would really help someone (me) to understand and see if I have a work around for YOUR problem.

This is also my first day on Bambu Lab Community Forum!

Good Morning, Thanks for your Reply. I have trouble with overhangs on the temp tower and huge quality problems you can see in the picture:

Way too fast. Cut your speeds by 50-75% and get your temp tuned correctly and go from there. Raise the speed gradually again as you dial it in.

now while print i adjust from standard to quiet, maybe its better?

It’s a good place to start. I usually go slower on my PA prints if I want better quality.

In my last reply i forgot to include a note on temps.
Here it is:

All 3DF filament venders give a range of suggest temps to use. Every filament type - PLA, PA, CFN… has a range for nozzle temperature. Some are higher than others.

For example: PLA has a suggest range of print temperatures (as an example) somewhere between 180 degrees for the low end and 230 degrees on the high end.

The higher the temperature setting used will almost always increase layer adhesion. Using a lower temperature almost always hurts layer adhesion.