Humidity Sensor?

Hi.
The description of the AMS mentions a humidity sensor. How can I retrieve it? Is it even possible ?

Great`s from Germany

there is a sensor build in , but at current moment the slicer/firmware does not use it to report any data
it is possible to get the data from it with a “hack” ( just reading some data points ,not really a hack )
but for now, there is no official way to read it

it will come avaible in the future at some point.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for the answer. I already thought something like that. There are still a few sensors that are currently not really doing anything. The sensor on the door for example? Does it already have a function? Or the installation space temperature? You can’t really set them. In other words, active heating doesn’t work, but for example only after that temperature x switch on the external fan… I think there are still a lot of things that aren’t really integrated. But will come. I’m quite sure. I know it no longer belongs in the AMS category.
Great`s Michael

The humidity sensor works after the last update.

I saw a warning yesterday, insufficient green bars displayed. How can you view the humidity value in the AMS. Can we have the humidity indicator added to the temperature screens.

1 Like

Sorry, I see the small humidity indicator. Poor eye sight at my advanced age.

1 Like

It would be nice if it could also display a percentage rather than just bars.

1 Like

It used to be reported in the MQTT feed until it was removed in one of the firmware updates.

I would like the percentage displayed with numbers. An icon is meaningless.

1 Like

That would be a great improvement!

1 Like

Indeed, I’d like to read the actual humidity as well.

Anyway, I added an aquara humidity + temperature sensor.

1 Like