I designed this mount for stacking multiple AMS units vertically

Do you have a link to that one? The OP’s one most likely doesnt work here due to the 1 1/4" diameter here in europe. Most likely not able to get those rods.

2 Likes

Apparently, there are multiple versions of the AMS. The one that came with my X1C is in the picture I attached. As you can see, it does not line up with this stand. This version only has 2 slits on each side. I measured it out and from the front screw to the 2nd slit should be 67mm apart, then 86mm in-between the 2 in the middle, then from the 3rd slot to the back screw is another 67mm… :frowning:

I just updated the file on Cults3D with a version that includes the slits in the right locations for your model of AMS. Thank you for posting the pic here and sending the measurements to me! Please let me know if there are any issues (I made the change assuming the screw holes are in the same location, but can fix it it they aren’t).

Cheers

1 Like

New nice design :>
AMS stacking stand for Bambu Lab

1 Like

Just a heads up that I updated the Cults3D files to include a new base designed to allow for raising the height of the AMSs (I have another X1C on the way and needed to free up table space so I repositioned the AMSs to behind the X1C and needed to raise them to be able to reach the spools and allow for free removal of the top glass.)

2 Likes

Thats a good idea hum now im going be up all night and try to figure out something:(

bit harsh, don’t you think?

I fully agree with the rest of your statement though.

It would literally take longer to figure out payment process and download the file than to design it yourself.

Why would it be ok to call someone toxic?

They expressed their opinion, you don’t agree with it, and it’s done.

1 Like

The topic is closed because it stated to go in a bad direction.