Inland Reusable Filament Spool

Continuing the discussion from RFID tags not reusable?:

@mattcaz Have you posted this model? I recently purchased some spooless inland filament on the mistaken assumption that I would actually be able to get their spool. It is not available anywhere - so I have to go the mod route.

Sorry but I’m not sure what you’re asking… Are you wanting to know if I posted the .stl file for the spacer so it can be printed? I’m using these spacers all the time to use inland refills on bambu labs spools or printed spools.

The files are here: Inland refill for Bambu RFDI Core/spool by mattcaz - Thingiverse

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting back to me … yes I was wondering if you had the STL for the shim and the spacer. When I looked I only saw the space and missed the shim somehow … thanks for the link. How is this working?

Right now I am printing this model to test in the AMS: https://www.printables.com/model/445638-bambu-lab-reusable-spool-holder-inland-remix/files

When I bought the filament at Micro Center the staff assured me I could just put to spooless refill right onto the Bambu spool … not so much.

Carl