Introducing Bambu Lab A1 mini - A colorful gateway to 3D printing

Prusa has done this with the mk4.
You can upgrade a mk3 all the way up to a mk4 (minus the frame), in stages or all at once.

1 Like

this is amazing !! i am going to pre order today

You can buy the printer without the multi color, and I don’t need multi color (I just want a fast and reliable printer that can do 280C in production as upgrade from our mk3 Prusa. 180mm is OK), but how can it be used, what holds the spool then?

1 Like

Yep, you can have your own opinion, just as I can. And there’s a difference between being quiet and not taking a position on a topic. I believe that’s called being a door mat.

Cool I was just commenting on the irony within the name vs what you did

And they send him one and yes the Video got a thumbs up, as well as a 300% view througe by a longtime YouTuber thrue the whole video who jumpe over a lot of containt time by other topic-related reviews. I’m very happy to give a relefant link for the Google Crawlers Spiders as well.

Thanks for the time spent for this conclusive informative relevant A1 Bambulab review which now hopefully will receive a higher ranking in search engines:

Is there any news on when this might be purchasable without the AMS?

Another great question is why arent they purchasable seperately already. My guess, tiny profit margins that mostly come from the ams unit itself.

Yeah maybe :(. I hope they don’t take long (and have enough available when they do). With the holiday season approaching they’d be wise to get a move on I’d say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

At least I can now understand why someone would want an A1.

Why, there can be a million reasons why it is only sold in a package - packaging that doesn’t yet exist, purchasing problems (lack of parts), laying out the production line based on the first sales… and and and.

Just look at the useful league above the X1C, everything sold out for months - one even has a delivery time of a year… I saw one with delivery in the year 2025…

Just look at Clough42’s click numbers in 2 days and you’ll see the technical guys running after printers… and ther is a damn good reason way.

Eek. Well I hope I get in early and don’t have to wait 2 years :man_facepalming:

1 Like

wow ,That‘s cool :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I think you are right

How can i start a thread to ask a question???

You need to use the forum a bit before you can post:

It’s not a major task, and if you spend the time searching topics related to your question you may find it has already been answered.

3 Likes

So basically I have to spend my time reading forums going through random posts to ask a question as a new user. Literally have my boxing here today try to ask a setup question that is not covered anywhere in assembly yet I have to prove myself to ask this question?

You know this might be better to have as a giant topic somewhere on the front page considering most people buying these printers are first time 3D printers that was the whole marketing pitch of this yet There is only half of the assembly instructions and half of them are out of date already. You create a recipe where you have to ask questions and then you go find the place ask a question and you’re not allowed to ask the question. Ridiculous. Go on to the form it looks like every single form with a missing new topic button.

The vast majority of new users have no problem figuring out the system. Seems only the impatient/self entitled ones have issues.

4 Likes

It wont be random if you use the search. Theres also a bambu lab wiki. Or you could have just asked the question here instead of ranting. Probably would have been answered with a link already