Is It Possible To View The Layers Of A Sliced Part In Bambu Studio?

I can’t find any option to view the layers of a sliced print in Bambu Studio.
Can anyone help, please?

Drag the vertical slider on the right edge of the preview window. It will show the layers, the layer number and the height above the plate. Right click the slider to insert a Pause, Insert custom gcode or jump to another layer.

The horizontal slider at the bottom of the Preview window will show the path of the nozzle (with x,y,z coordinates), and the corresponding gcode.

3 Likes

Thanks!
When I was looking at that page the slider was not working for some reason, I thought something had to be clicked to activate it, shutting down BS and restarting solved the issue.
I guess part of BS had crashed, I am getting some errors with it quite often when using it on my laptop and my desktop, I am considering starting to use Orca I hear it has more features than BS.

If you set manual supports, and then go into Support Painter, you can use the Section Analysis feature in the Support Painter sub-menu. You have to fiddle with it a little to get to cross-section in the direction you want, still haven’t completely figured out what the exact steps are for that part (other than fiddling around with it), but it works. Still technically a workaround, but it should work for what you want.