Is only english allowed?

Hello. I have a basic question about this forum. is it absolutely necessary to formulate all contributions in english, with the exception of the german section? Reading English is not my problem, but writing without changing the context is not always easy for me.

in the main forum we like to keep it english only , as it is a general language so every one can understand

in the specific forums we allow the original language , they are less monitored and are a bit harder for us to modererate, but that does not mean we do not read them ( or try to xD )

ofcourse the other way you can do it, is by posting it in your native language and then a translation in english ( with google translate for example )
as most reply’s will also be in english but it can keep your context the way you like

example :

This is just a example that i translated to dutch ( as i speak dutch )

raw Translation ( no translator used ) :

Dit is een voorbeeldje dat ik in het nederlands heb vertaald omdat ik nederlands spreek

Greetings from PowerChaos

Hello
Thanks for the answer. i mostly try to read and write in english in international forums. it only gets a bit difficult with very technical words. that’s the best way to learn.
I’m looking forward to this forum and I think it will be a good forum for an international exchange about our shared hobby.
Greetings from Germany.

1 Like