Is this a bug or am I missing something

I was playing around with the height modifier this morning and noticed that the Layer Slider on the right (in preview mode) seems to display ambiguous numbers. It appears my model which is 40mm high has 200 layers. This is obviously equals the height divided by layer height 40/0.2=200. So when I scroll up and down the layers numbers don’t show 1-200 but change to higher numbers in the center. If you right click and jump to layer (in my example 100) it jumped to 203 which sort of defeats the object…
Anyone else noticed this?

Sure looks like a bug…

2 Likes

Is there something different about that layer? Not seeing that one my side, 1.06.02.04

Man I don’t even get the pop up window to enter the layer I want to jump to. I think it is broken for sure.

Using Studio 1.9.7.52 for Windows, the layer numbering is correct, but Jump To Layer does not work. After slicing, it is shown as a right-click option but does nothing at all instead of bringing up a box to input a layer number. After that failure, the right-click menu is unavailable until the model is re-sliced.

Added to existing issue: Jump to Layer not working · Issue #4957 · bambulab/BambuStudio · GitHub

1 Like