It's 12 days old :(

Thanks for your reply :blush: we do have different rights and selling laws in the UK. We have them for a good reason. To be honest even I hadn’t realised Bambu had only been selling a year so I do think they are doing really well. I do think shipping costs are a bit high. Things like adding shipping in with price of an expensive printer would be more beneficial for them. From selling experience :wink: I am sure their company will continue to do well

Without mosquitoes they wouldn’t have been able to make the great documentary Jurassic Park & dinosaurs wouldn’t be alive today.

As for BBL removing all negative posts, that’s got to be a laugh… You not seen the posts about people not getting there printer…

2 Likes

Worst support cant even talk to anyone have to wait a week for a response via email they really need to fix this asap, Unacceptable

1 Like

Just buy an SD reader. It is absolutely your responsibility irrespective of how much you spent on the printer! I mean how entitled are you?

Can we please keep the discussions civilized?
Thanks

1 Like

Whilst I feel your frustration why not just buy an sd card adapter - you can get one for less than £5 from Amazon next day, or eBay for a bit longer. Your pc may not have an sd card slot but it should have a usb port.
Texy

yodel haven’t even received my part to deliver to me according to the tracking and it’s been 5 days since the order was raised? I even said I would pay for faster delivery of this part… is there any way to get this part to fix the printer quicker please? Your reply said it would be quicker to get the part rather than arrange a replacement but it’s looking like I should have gone for the replacement option at this rate :sob:

Mate I feel your frustration, I went through so many hoops the printer went out of warranty and I then got told I would have to pay a restocking fee!!! Ciprian jumped in on my support chain and tried to help but it was again just a repeat of what I had to send in. I got told the issue was escalated to a technical dept and never heard a peep after that. After deciding to persevere I have spent more time trying to tune the printer and tweak this and that than I have been printing. Very disappointed with the whole issue, and apart from the odd person such as Ciprian who tried their best and a few within the group the rest have been no help at all. Also got a lot of cr*p from similar people you are encountering saying it is down to you the buyer and its a new machine/company what do you expect?? What I expect is a printer that for £1500+ does not need parts or messing with and a support system that takes so long to answer it runs the free return period out the window!!! Oh and if you purchased any extras they would not take them back as it is not them that is broke!!! Stick to your guns mate and demand your replacement or a full refund. Best Wishes.

I have seen for some orders they are now using Yodel, those orders seem to take about a week to arrive where DPD is 1-2 days. I would like to have the option to pay for faster delivery as sometimes a week is too long to wait.

support are hopeless. Don’t beleive the youtube shills. All they want is your money and legally, on your own as you are dealing direct with china.

1 Like

theboss, your forget that this is not a UK company, you consumer rights are not a thing in china which is the legal jurisdiction. Bambu labs will only change when enough videos emerge on youtube telling the truth to counteract all the paid advertisement or other channels that are getting special treatment from BL because they are 3D printer channels.

1 Like

UPDATE

ok, so after 1 month, finally my printer is fixed! I purchased a 2nd printer while I was waiting for support to sort out the first one, and ironically after 11 days of ownership the 2nd one ran into problems :joy:

As far as quality goes, Bambu outshines all the 3d printers I’ve tried. Support wise - I think they need more staff as I’m sure Bambu will continue to grow, they need to grow the support also.

Thank you for all your comments (except the muppets who were no help at all!)

2 Likes

So did you want two printers? or did they refund one? when I bought a second printer to replace the one that was returned to them as they were incapable of filling in the complete address it then took over a month to get my money back after they assured me it would take 48 hours and then I never heard from them again.

1 Like

My last order, a couple of weeks ago was delivered by Yodel. It took so long compared to previous orders, I assumed they had to send to China for more stock. But from you say, it may be that Yodel is simply that much slower. I’m putting in another order soon, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes, and by whom it arrives.

Honestly? Bambu Lab is not going to survive. There are no authorized resellers for parts other than BL anywhere. If you can find parts locally (i.e eBay) they are either not original or they are scalper prices. The most important thing about a business is not making sales - it’s making customers happy. If things were absolutely perfect then customer service departments would never exist. It’s a fact that stuff goes wrong and for a new company not having a good customer service strategy that fixes issues quickly is a death sentence. Making someone wait more than a week for replacement parts is simply unacceptable no matter how many fanboys come here to whine otherwise. These machines are business devices for many people and BL based the whole model on being closed source so it is absolutely imperative that the parts situation is improved especially around delivery. When people buy cars for example, unless there is an established dealer network and easy part availability the brand quickly dies on that market. If fanboys really care about BL they need to start voicing criticisms and not showering BL in praise because this false praise is going to give the company a false sense of security and it’s going to set it up to fail. That’s how business works. Anyone disagreeing has no idea how business works. Businesses need data, they need signals to make decisions. If the signals are biased and/or untrue the decisions will be wrong automatically. BL is in trouble. They need to reverse course about this maligned strategy of closing their source and controlling replacement parts. To succeed this company will need to make replacing parts easy and quick and they will need to stop forcing Cloud on customers. The latest fiasco causing printers to get bent and damaged is the perfect example - now a storm of damaged printers will need to be dealt with and costly replacements arranged at the cost of killing customer perceptions of reliability and dependability. I bought the device for my business, I will no longer invest in BL printers until there is a massive improvement in service levels. I am monitoring the web and forums. Apologies are not good enough BL. You need to re-direct investment back to your service department in order to improve your customer service KPIs which I don’t really need to see to know are definitely horrendous right now. Don’t let your business die by releasing new models when you have not yet figured out the servicing situation and stabilized it. You also need to stop using Yodel in the UK and shipping certain things from China because that adds crazy delays. BL your CEO needs to open his eyes, he’s making grave mistakes. This situation might go into some Business School case study soon as how not to handle customer service. Instead of deleting criticisms from customers you need to actually delete people kissing your asses here and to listen to the criticisms because hiding the problem under the carpet will not fix it! It’s nice to listen to praise but it’s also false. The same people showering you in compliments will absolutely come whine when they have a problem that really affects them.

1 Like

For someone who knows so much about how a business should operate you seem to know very little about purchasing equipment for a business. No well run business is going to rely on a brand new company and brand new product. A business would perform a due diligence check to make sure they would get 24/7 support, parts and repair, and a safe and secure system for their often proprietary data. Bambu is still in what I would call a hobbyist printer category. This seemed pretty obvious to most of us.

2 Likes

I think theboss is not false with his opinion. I run an business too. And yes - i use an bambu printer too along with other ones. In comparation of real business machines the bambus are much cheaper and often better and more efficient. But the service thing is an point. For more than an week i opened an ticket regarding an bent heat bed. Yesterday i get the confirmation i will get an new one. The support is not fast enough. I think its not even the cloud - it is simply the problem parts not abailable. Every printer contains of this parts. My opinion is the should stop build printers for two or three weeks and instead stock up the shop with every part the printer contains of. With this, even when tickets need more time, customers can buy the spare parts needed and afterwards collect the refund when the ticket is finished.

@Michael_walk Heads up…The new one will also be bent.

Well - it arrived today - it isnt… it is like the bed of my enders perfectly flat, with this bed bambu has made an good job

Based on the bent bed thread, you got a lottery winner. congrats.