Layer peeling?

I hate to break it to you my friend, you have a defective spool. Go get your money back.

Ask me how I know. :joy:

PLA+ my ass!!! Should be called " PLA – "

This is one of those occasions where I took a no-questioned-asked recommendation from a member here. This filament went on sale at under $13 which was a personal best at the time in my quest for the lowest cost but quality filament. I though t I was getting a deal… until I wasn’t. :rage: This was the sole experience I’ve had like this and the fact that it happened with two different spools says something about the product.

Sent both spools back with extreme prejudice with 200g used solely during my futile attempt to do what your doing which was to try to tune it and Amazon didn’t even bat an eye. Within two hours of dropping it on the UPS drop box, I had the money back.

Since Amazon has free returns and liberal return policy, I don’t taking a risk on an unknown filament maker but in this case, these guys were supposedly established. I did research on them and Google their address and their in one of those run down industrial parks known to have auto theft chop shops, not the kind of neighborhood you’d want to be in at night. This hints at the people behind the product.

I’ve since noticed that the seller, Fremover has earned themselves a caution flag from Fakespot which underscores my experience when I reached out to their tech support for assistance and got radio silence when I showed them my pics.