Lightboxes - PLA Bambu White Matte - Problem

I don’t know what else I can test, I’ve already calibrated the Flow ratio and in fact the original 0.98 is the most correct, with or without Arache it’s the same thing, with less or more Infill too… I’ve already tested it in any case with Flow Ratio values of 1.02/1.04 but it is the same problem. It seems like there’s a lack of plastic between the lines, and there are holes left unfilled that I don’t understand why. The speed in the 1st layer is 30/90…

For example, this last print (that was aborted):

And others samples:

Thanks

Try washing your build plate with dish soap and warm water. Looks like an adhesion issue to me. Be sure not to get any fingerprints on the build plate.

2 Likes

Thanks, Yes i have washed the plate before… now im testing the same model but with one line widht of 0.3mm @ First Layer… It seems to be slightly better but I think it still has flaws, I’ll see at the end

You mention absolute flow but not dynamic flow. I believe some/most of the places you point out should be more affected by the K value.

Result of this mickey: MICKEY3 - Google Drive

I don’t want to give up but I don’t know what else to change or do. All prints (lightboxes) have imperfections. I have already calibrated the Flow Rate using the instructions of the BambuStudio, but the Flow Dynamics Calibration cannot be done, from what I understand it is automatic, only if you do it manually… its necessary?! any suggestions please?

Im using Bambu PLA Matte for white color, I already put it in the dehydrator, test with various models and values and I don’t know why there are imperfections, flaws in the 1st layer…

Should I factory reset the printer and start from scratch again? I bought this A1 two weeks ago… (i don’t feel lucky :roll_eyes:), first the Recall and now i can’t get any good print (lightbox) from this…

Very curious to see any advice offered I was also looking to post a similar issue. My problem with this lightbox in particular with using different filament, different slicer setting, printing the designer stl directly from Bambu Handy via iPhone to the printer with designer profile, some of my colors do not bond.
I am new to Bambu Studio and not too sure what to do to increase flow rate or something else to help fuse the colors together.

I never printed a lightbox - are you trying to get a solid print with a single layer? Just in case you are not using Arachne wall generator you probably should - it can vary line width to fill voids better.

Hi Yes I am using Arachne for the walls but still not joining properly.
Any other thoughts to have the filament spread a little more ?

Maybe try lowering elephant foot compensation? I think the default is 0.15, maybe try lowering it to 0 and see if that helps improve.

1 Like

HI Sonic, i tried that and still no luck. it is like the filaments are not fusing together properly